The Allama Iqbal Open University has recently unveiled exciting job prospects for Pakistani citizens seeking either contract or regular employment. Our team retrieved this employment advertisement for the AIOU Jobs 2024 from the pages of the Daily Jang newspaper.
AIOU is currently on the lookout for Non-Teaching Faculty members who are dedicated, competent, proactive, and enthusiastic about education. These individuals will be appointed to work at AIOU Main Campus and various Regional Centers situated throughout the country.
Interested persons across the country may apply for this employment opportunity. Vacancies for each quota (Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan) are listed in the advertisement.
Allama Iqbal Open University - AIOU Jobs Latest
10 january 2024
Allama Iqbal Open University - AIOU
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU, Islamabad
Individuals who wish to be considered for employment in the specified positions must satisfy the eligibility requirements stipulated by AIOU. Those possessing the requisite BS and M.Phil degrees are encouraged to submit their applications and participate in the recruitment process, which involves passing a series of tests and interviews in order to be selected.
Applicants chosen based on their provincial quota can be assigned to any AIOU Regional Center within that particular province. The age criteria for each position are mentioned in the advertisement, but can be adjusted according to the 1993 Upper Age Limit Relaxation Regulations.
Individuals who are employed on a Regular, Acting Charge, Officiating, Ad-hoc, Current Charge, or Contract Basis in Government, Semi Government, or Autonomous Bodies and wish to apply are required to submit a NOC issued by their respective Controlling Authority.
How To Apply
- Desired individuals may apply online at the AIOU email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be considered, and only candidates who are selected after a screening process will be invited for a test or interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- This is a project appointment which will be on a contract basis.
- Access to the online application and challan forms can be obtained via the designated link or by click here.
- The recruitment process will come to an end on January 16th, 2024.